Captain Mubarak Al Sabah
Kuwait Coast Guard
- Utilising efficiently naval assets to protect maritime borders and ensure regional stability
- How cooperation with friendly nations can maximise capabilities
- Conceptualisation of the future battlefield and respective procurements
13:20 Keynote panel discussion: Overcoming issues related to maritime information sharing and interoperability, especially in joint operations
- What are the major issues faced in current maritime coalitions across the globe?
- Developing new methods and tactics needed to enhance maritime information sharing and boost interoperability
- Maritime law: Where does each country stand in its deployment?
- What technologies can navies deploy in order to achieve a better and swifter decision making process across joint operations?